SEDN logo - col

Submit a record

recordersThe best way to contribute records to SEDN is via the appropriate Tsar, who can verify the identification and compile data into the appropriate format.

Otherwise, feel free to put incidental records into iRecord and we will periodically extract data from there. Ornithologists should submit records via:

Botanists should use this Shropshire Recording Card - print it off, fill it in, then photograph it with your mobile phone and send us the image.

Alternatively, use this Excel Spreadsheet to put your recording into. It lists all the commoner plants of the county. Put a 1 in the second column by the plant you recorded, then sort the list by column 2 and delete the rest. Then add the site, grid reference, date, etc.